Thursday, September 19, 2013

Cheese, Please

For my writing class in school, I was given a prompt to write a few sentences about an object that I think represents me. For a good deal of time, I was at a loss on what to pick. Then it hit me. Here is what I wrote:

"Ever hear how cheese is supposed to get better with age? Many people just notice its strengthened stench. The really old cheese, often considered a delicacy and is rather expensive, usually has the most foul of fragrances. Some people are able to get past this repulsive odor and find the cheese quite wonderful. Others wouldn't even want it in their house. I guess it is a matter of perspective then, isn't it? Things are said to get better with age, but does it really matter if the rest of the world can't get over the smell?"

No comments:

Post a Comment