- 2nite- Tonight
- AWGTHTGTTA- Are We Going To Have To Go Through This Again
- banana- Code word for p3n*s
- B4YKI- Before You Know It
- BRB- Be Right Back
- BRT- Be Right There
- CWYL- Chat With You Later
- CYT- See You Tomorrow
- DIAF- Die In A Fire
- DOC- Drug Of Choice
- E123- Easy as One, Two, Three
- EM- Excuse Me
- EOD- End Of Day -or- End Of Discussion
- FAH- F***ing A Hot
- FB- F*** Buddy -or- FaceBook
- FOAF- Friend Of A Friend
- GLBT- Gay, Lesbian, Bisexual, Transgender - also seen as LBGT
- HBU- How Bout You?
- HUYA- Head Up Your A$$
- I&I- Intercourse & Inebriation
- IDGI- I Don't Get It -or- I Don't Get Involved
- IMEZRU- I Am Easy, Are You?
- IMNSHO- In My Not So Humble Opinion
- J/C- Just Checking
- kitty- Code word for v@g*n@
- L8R- Later
- LD- Long Distance -or- Later Dude
- LMK- Let Me Know
- LOL- Laughing Out Loud
- N-A-Y-L- In A While
- NAZ- Name, Address, Zip (also means Nasdaq)
- NM- Never Mind -or- Nothing Much -or- Nice Move
- OLL- OnLine Love
- OMW- On My Way
- OTP- On The Phone
- QT- Cutie
- RN- Right Now
- ROTFL- Rolling On The Floor Laughing
- RU - Are You?
- SITD - Still In The Dark
- SMEM - Send Me an E-Mail
- SMIM - Send Me an Instant Message
- SO- Significant Other
- SOHF- Sense Of Humor Failure
- SWDYT- So What Do You Think?
- TOM- Tomorrow
- TS- Tough $h*t -or- Totally Stinks
- TTFN- Ta Ta For Now
- ur- you are -or- your
- WFM- Works For Me
SRC: http://www.netlingo.com/top50/top50parents.php

No comments:
Post a Comment